lunes, 13 de junio de 2016

All my life I loved Santiago, I remember why... Because (today too) I loved the cibernetic games, and in the vacations when I traveled to the coast (El quisco, Viña del Mar, etc) I needed to went to a "cyber" to play in my game's, just one time in all of the vacations, and I suffered. Even I remember when one day my "neopets", a pet in a game, die because I don't feeded it. I also liked Santiago 'causa was the capital, and I feeled important, one feel I think now is stupid.. why I'm feeled important living in the capital? Now, I don't like nothing of this city. I hate walk in every place and greets no one. What happen in their minds? We pretend that we don't be here, when we looked the floor when someone passes next to we, and is so stupid, really. I hate have fear all the night thinking one drunk will try on of rape me, thinking that nobody help me. I also hate the difference of the buildings in the city, being beautiful above "plaza italaia" and being dreadful under of "plaza italia", seeing people crowded, pour, and unhappy. I hate the cement, and don't see any tree in a street, I really hate that, I hate feel the grass just in a park or in a fucking soccer field. I hate the transantiago, this fuking system of public transport, that of public hasn't nothing, 'cause is so much expensive. Maybe I just like of Santiago the incredible posibilitys to stay in. If you go to Santiago, don't go to the center, go to the rial life, in San Bernardo, La florida, Huechuaraba, etc, and see what is the real capital, and the disgusting people. If santiago had mor parks or closed places (Like the GAM) to meet the people, maybe would a better city.

1 comentario:

  1. I agree with you, Santiago is a city with many problems, but also is a very beautifull place, even under plaza italia, Barrio Franklin, Quinta Normal, Patronato are examples, and this are part of the real Santiago :)

    ResponderEliminar