lunes, 13 de junio de 2016

I'm an artist. I like write in my second project of book, the continuation of "La confabulación del inmortal", an nobody never teach me to write a book. In that sence all of you can write a book if you will do it. I like too draw, in the computer and in a paper sheet. The images are a demostration of my capacity to draw and my books. But since the 2015 I don't draw like before, 'cause before I wrote three or four times in the week, and now I wrote sometimes, one times in the mounth, maybe. And I think I lose the practice, especially with the computational draw. And I'm feeling bad now, 'cause I don't have a "touchpad" to draw with a virtual pencil, so I need to write, like the past, with my mouse. Other ting I feeled the last year was my phisical conditioning, I saw myself and saw a fat woman, with stretch marks that before didn't exist, and said to me "Cata, you can't continue that way!" and sinse that day I tried to go to the gym but I can't be constant. I don't like gym, so I tried this year to go to the pool in the Estadio Nacional, but the time in the class in de University shocked with the time to swim. But now, I try to go to any club of tenis, 'cause I tink "The world try to kill me, and I can't let him to do it". So, now I want to be a tenis woman, and do some excercise and be strong and happy and feel heals. Bye :)

3 comentarios:

  1. How great that you draw as well as writing.
    About sports, remember even walking is a great way to keep fit. Not as strong as you would like to but healthy :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love tennis is my favorite sport, but only see it, I do not practice it. I admire you are a young writer.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I admire all of your talents, Cata :3. I think is fantastic you have a book being so youg. I hope someday I will buy you one, and all the next !

    ResponderEliminar