jueves, 26 de mayo de 2016

Hi. I always wanted to be a teacher, but no teachin the school, 'cause the requirement of the ministry of education seems to me lousy. So, in third medium I thought: "I love the humanist subject, what humanist topic can I teach in the future? Maybe the sociology is the "most humanist topic" and I will teach that". So I followed my thought and I started Sociology in the University of Chile in 2015. I think my career is funtional to the social scientist, like his name: Sociology, study of the society. With the differents studies of the society the society can change: If we know the womens earn less money than mens, the State, government or the people say "This can't be!" and thry to change the things. But, how they know this affirmation? The scientist study of the sociologist can produce this knowledge. Because of this reason the people exercising sociology need to read the most produced reports possible of a pertinent subject to be a good study in the future, to not repeat any study or to not contradict any study without arguments. Now I still want be a teacher of sociology, and I think my favorite subject to teach is "Teoría de la sociología I" 'cause talk about Marx (And I love him hehe), Durkheim and Weber, and I think I can teach about their without problems. What do you think? We see later!

4 comentarios:

  1. well, such as to one of the our classmates, the sociology is very important for the archeologist of this university, and in general for the american archaeologist because permit design techniques like etnography, and with this, design theories such as middle range theory.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Also I want to be a teacher, I think it's a very good profession.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. from what I see, I think you could be a good teacher.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like sociology, but I "enter in panic" when someone asked me: And what thing you study? ¬¬

    ResponderEliminar