sábado, 2 de julio de 2016

Yesterday, in the class, we did a schedule to a group of people to make a interesting vacations in London. My apreciation of this travel, isn't good, 'cause I traveled to Europe in 2011 (I tolk about it with the miss) and my experience in France, Spain and Swizeland, was very bad, specially in France, 'cause the expectation was good, but the reallity was bad, full of foreigners (I don't have problems with them, but the pictures of France never show them), and poverty. So, I wouldn't like to go to London, never, I just want to go again to Cuba, the best coutry I'vevisited. Well. I think the best of london is the tribute to the viking's culture, the pub's of them or the itinerant museums. I think is the unic things I would like to visit, 'cause I love the nordic culture, their gods, and their old society, and the plus is that I love the alcohol, and I think I should to go to a viking pub, like a duty, a duty of my heart and my passions. In my schedule I didn't put a travel to the museum of Hogwarts, and I think is a trason of my beginnings hahaha, 'cause I love with my life Harry Potter, and my dream is know Emma Watson (When she was in Chile I almost fainted). But, well, the best expression of Harry poter is in USA, and I wouldn't NEVER go to this never, never. I would like taste the butter beer of Hogsmeade (of harry potter) and the Nordic beer <3. What more about London? Mayve try to found the house of Chris Martin and give him a hug <3.

1 comentario:

  1. In my itinerary I did not put any pub, so I think it is fair and necessary to make your plan and drink all the European Alcohol jeje :3

    ResponderEliminar