miércoles, 13 de julio de 2016

I'm libertarian. I think this sentence summarizes all the things I hate or gets me "up in arms" Like libertarian, I hate the capitalism, the patriarchy and the authority. To me, or to any libertarian, the capitalism and the pratiarchy reproduce the authority in giant dimensions, so for this reason I think we need to overcome both. In the capitalism I hate the material inequality and their aftermath: seeing the "cuica" people talking about first world problems, or speaking about the pour people and making stupids jugdments about them, thinking "I'm intelligent, I have reason". I hate talk with the "cuica" people, 'cause they don't know NOTHING about the world, except the "romantic love" or the arts, or the famous people. They doesn't know nothing about the public transport, but know all of the car brands. They have a easy life and they complain anyway. And they doesn't deserve this life, 'cause they did nothing for have this life, only they inherited. And when you try to speak with them, is like you speak with a rock. About patriarchy I hate the "male men" with my life!! I hate when I'm speaking and any fucking guy interrupted me. I hate when I'm trying to do something and any men don't ask me "do you need help?" instead take MY job 'cause they think "I can do it better than she". I hate when a men say me "The patriarchy doesn't exist, 'cause if it exist you couldn't study now". I ask to me What happen with their brains? REALLY, I don't understand how they are the "intelligent sex" if say things like that.I hate when a men can't give up his privilege in the society, but say "fukings bourgeois, give up your privilege!" What happen with they? really don't see their context? Don't see the girls next to? Dont see her oppression? I hate shave, I hate being weak, I hate being submissive, I hate the imposition whitouth my body, my thought, my wishes, my dreams... I DON'T WANT TO HAVE CHILDRENS, I WANT TO GET AN ABORTION IF I NEED IT, and DON'T WANT TO LISTEN ANY APRRECIATON OF ANY MEN. Sorry if I'm bad with the mens, but just we can see the daily fear of womens and maybe you understand me a little. I can't be more explicit 'cause I don0t know much about english and don't found the words... But, I don't hate all the mens, I hate, like I said, the MALE MENS. BYE.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario